What you will learn
This is a rare disease, indeed. However, as an echocardiographer you should be able to recognize it. In this chapter, we will teach you some useful tips and tricks for making the right diagnosis.
- Definition of restrictive CMP
- Classification of restrictive CMP
- Pathophysiology of restrictive CMP
- When to suspect restrictive CMP
- Echofeatures of restrictive CMP
- Restrictive vs constrictive CMP
- Endomyocardial fibrosis
Can medical therapy treat mitral regurgitation?Watch case
This case is only available for subscribers!Get the Echo MasterClass
Restrictive Cardiomyopathy or Endomyocardial Fibrosis
Endomyocardial fibrosis (EMF) is a rare disease entity that most echocardiographers will never encounter in their clinical practice, unless you live in Africa.Read case
Click on the link below to download or print your fact sheet.