What you will learn
In this chapter you will learn to understand the hemodynamics of “volume overload” and learn more about our integrative approach towards assessing aortic regurgitation. You will see more than others by following our step-by-step approach.
- Understanding the pathophysiology of AR
- What causes AR
- What findings can be seen with echo in AR
- How to quantify aortic regurgitation with Doppler
- What are the limitations of echo in assessment of AR
- When should patients with AR be operated
Click on the link below to download or print your fact sheet.